Friday, April 20, 2012

Small Unknown Orbiting Larger Colorful Object Seen In The Sky Over Ontario

 
Date:  April 17th, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was letting my dogs out when something caught my eye. I looked up and there was this star looking thing strobing different colours (red, green, pink, purple, and blue).
 
I told my boyfriend to come out and look, he quickly dismissed it as me moving and the trees getting in the way. I called my Mom out and she said, "Oh my god, what the hell is that?"
 
I replied saying I wasn't sure. I then called m brother and my Dad out and they couldn't figure it out either. My boyfriend came back out and looked at it. Then thought that it must be a UFO.
 
We then noticed another on to the right of it. This one was much larger and really bright. We got out some binoculars and saw it had something smaller orbiting it. That what was so bright, the smaller ball orbiting it.
 
It continued to move up and down and the smaller colourful ball was mimicking it, while flashing.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment