Monday, April 16, 2012

Lights In The Sky Seen Flying Over Deer Park New York

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, this is the first time I write to someone about a sighting, although it is not my first sighting of a UFO. 

This past March 24, as I was returning from visiting my mother, I was driving North bound on Commack Rd, in Deer Park, NY.  As I was coming to a stop at a red light at the intersection of Commack Rd and Bay Shore Rd, I noticed some strange lights in the sky to my northwest.

They apparently were not too far from where I was, probably about 2 blocks away to the west, but traveling north. I told my kids to look up and see what I was looking at, I wanted to make sure I was not seeing things and plus I wanted them to keep an eye up while I paid attention to the traffic light for when it turned green. 

The light turned green for me, and I decided to follow the lights in the sky and investigate. They looked too strange to be something ordinary. I followed the lights with the help of my kids and my aunt, who also was in the car. 

It was a very foggy night, but the fog was only in the sky, driving visibility was perfectly clear. 

The lights I counted 4, one of my kids counted 5 were moving as in circles, but not orderly, instead they moved like fighting or playing among themselves because they looked like chasing each other and at times getting very close or touching each other. 

We followed the lights all the way from Deer Park to Dix Hills/Wheatly Heights from Bay Shore Rd/Commack Rd all the way north to the Long Island Expressway (LIE/Route 495). 

The strange thing is that the lights were not moving fast towards the North, but they were moving fast when moving in circles among themselves. 

We went home unable to identify them, mainly because of the fog, but what we know is that they were not from an airplane or a helicopter and they made no noise whatsoever.

Last Sunday I went over to my mother’s and I was telling her about the lights when her health aid (my mother is disabled) overheard me and said she too had seen the same lights in Copiague, where she lives at around 10:30 p.m. and so did everyone in her house. 

She said she counted 5 lights, one like in the middle and 4 other smaller lights moving around it and closing on the middle one as if attacking it. 

We saw them at around 10:45 p.m. and followed them till like 11:15 p.m.

I posted my adventure chasing lights in the sky on Facebook, but no one commented on it. I guess none of my friends saw anything, but they don’t live in that area.

Well, I hope this information is useful to you.  I’ve seen UFO’s before back in 1994 or 1995 in El Salvador while visiting my grandparents. Now that experience was a shocking one. And then again in 1997, I also saw about 4 UFO’s traveling together really high in the sky.

It is against my religion to believe in aliens, because if it’s not in the Bible, it doesn’t exist (you know how it is), but I cannot deny that what I’ve seen has been out of the ordinary and not a product of my imagination. 

Now I believe there are some things we just can’t explain and our science is not advanced enough to figure it out. I’m very skeptical and don’t believe until I see or experience it myself.  The only reason I followed the lights was to find a logical explanation to disprove that the lights were UFO’s. 

I was hoping it was some business using lights as a display and that they were reflecting in the sky.  To my surprise, the lights were travelling northbound. Thanks for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment