Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unknown Red Lights Seen From Verdi Nevada

 
Date:  April 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Star like.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw what looked like a star moving from the west near the Mogul area. I went out on my balcony to look closer. It was flying slowing, fairly close and was near silent.
 
As it got closer I could see green, blue, red and white star like, almost laser lights shining very colorful. There was a very pretty smaller cluster of red and green lights that emitted more like a sparkle and distinctive bands of different multi color star like shape, not the usual airplane lights.
 
However, I think it had to be a plane because it followed the air path towards the stead airport. As it got closer to Peavine, it turned off the glowing star like colors and I could see a red and white light leaning me to believe it was a plane that put off bright star like laser images.
 
I looked through the bedroom window on the other side of the house and could see the red lights. Not sure what those colorful laser looking lights were all about, but left me scratching my head as I have never seen anything like this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment