Saturday, April 21, 2012

Two Bright Lights/UFOs Seen In The Sky Over Anna Maria Island And Sarasota/Siesta Key Florida

 
Date:  April 18, 2012
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
 
Location of Sighting: West and southwest over Anna Maria Island and southwest Bradenton, possibly Siesta-region?
Number of witnesses: At least 10, neighbors were out and I could hear the same thing from them, "Is that a UFO?"
Number of Objects: 2 visible, didn't scan rest of sky. I have photos and videos.
Shape of Objects: Uncertain.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: There were two lights we had seen. One west over Anna-Maria Island and southwest toward Sarasota/Siesta Key. Both lights would rapidly do circles, figure 8's, abrupt stops and dimming/brightening of its lights.
 
One of them was changing light from what seemed a "full-power" to a "half power" during hovering. There were no other lights indicating it was a common aircraft.
 
All other helicopters and planes obviously had colored lights flashing. These did not, they were a solid white and rather intense. On occasion it seemed to pulse and then dim out, unseen.
 
I was reading up on Ufology and saw on a java-map to the side that apparently there were 2 new hits, 1 in Georgia and one here Bradenton Florida. I caught it out of the corner of my eye - Bradenton and so I decided to search a little more around the site.
 
Now, I am explaining to whomever wishes to know. I also saw a plane, assuming similar to a Cessna, probably 4+ seater, seemed larger than a common Cessna, but had the single engine sound to it.
 
It made an odd circle, coming from southeast (S/B Airport) headed northwest, turned south-bound doing a circle, coming back around north, then heading west. It flew out and around the light over Anna-Maria and I believe headed back toward the S/B Airport.
 
The lights stayed in the sky doing this for at least 30 - 45 minutes. Last time I went out to look, they were gone (my kids and I were getting chewed on by mosquitos so after about 1/2 hour, we went in.) My fiancé also saw it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment