Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UFOs Observed 6 Miles West Of Spring Hill Kansas

Date: April 9, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Spring Hill, KS.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had just pulled up to my ranch, 6 miles west of Spring Hill when I saw 2 objects in the sky just to the east of my home at dusk. They were round, red and green, and had large fiery tails trailing them. They made no sound, and were moving horizontally at a fairly low rate of speed. They moved from northeast to southwest, and appeared to stay glowing the whole time that I watched them. They were maybe 100-150 feet in the air.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment