Monday, May 3, 2010

Three Lights Forming A Triangle Seen Over San Pablo California

Date: May 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, I ran across a site that had your email and to write if someone has seen something. Tonight (5-2-10) around 11:00pm, I was outside looking north. After a minute of looking for shooting stars, I noticed 3 lights forming a triangle flying north and then it curved to the left and vanished. I have heard of UFOs that had this feature, and I have also seen things like this as a kid. This sighting tonight was in San Pablo, CA.

If you have seen anything like this at San Pablo California or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment