Friday, May 14, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over Kingswood UK

Date: February 9, 2010 and February 25, 2010
Time: 9.00 p.m. (9th), 6.30 p.m. (25th)

Location of Sighting: Kingswood.
Number of witnesses: Me
Number of Objects: 2No. (9th) 1No. (25th)
Shape of Objects: Orange balls.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the 9th Feb I was in the garden, just walking to my back door when I looked up and saw an orange ball of light in the sky. At first it was far away but it was travelling towards me pretty quickly, as it got over head it disappeared. I went in to get my video camera just in case, but nothing else happened. I went into return my video camera and nipped back out on the off chance to have another quick look, and there it was again, same object and it did exactly the same thing as the previous one?

On 25th Feb I was just getting out of my car and I looked up as usual and there was another lighter orange light traveling like a helicopter would, only it was a single bright orange light. It came across the sky in front of me, then turned heading away from me, as it turned it again blinked out and vanished.

These were no Chinese lanterns!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment