Sunday, May 2, 2010

5 Orange Objects Over Cannock Staffordshire UK (Video Footage)

Date: May 2, 2010
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cannock, Staffordshire.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: 5 orange objects originated to the left of my field of view and tracked on identical courses to the right of my field of view. This is going North to South. The lights appeared to originate from ground level, or close to it, and disappeared in the distant sky. My partner also saw the lights, and I took a video of two of the objects, which I have posted to YouTube.

To view the video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb336JKvRUo

Chinese Lanterns have been suggested as an explanation, but as I discuss in my reply to the comment, at that altitude wind turbulence from ground objects (we live in a built-up area) would have altered the track and/or course of the objects, which wasn't the case.

If you have seen anything like this at Cannock Staffordshire UK or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment