Friday, May 28, 2010

Bright Orange Pulsating Lights West Of Glasgow Scotland

Date: May 27, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I live in the West of Glasgow and was coming home last night just after midnight when I saw a bright orange pulsating light in the sky. At first it looked like a flame, moving about the speed of a helicopter, very high up, probably about the height that helicopters fly at. I got my husband to come out and look at it too and he saw the same thing. It moved across the sky West to East then gradually diminished and disappeared.

My husband went out a few minutes later again and saw another one exactly the same as the first. He took some photos on his camera, but they aren't too clear. I am very skeptical about UFOs etc and I am sure there is a very good explanation for this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment