Saturday, May 8, 2010

Large Bright Amber/Orangey Light Over New York


Date: April 28, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Sighting took place at the United States and Canadian border.

On April 28 as I was stepping out of the house, I saw a large bright amber/orangey light pass quickly over my house, heading south-east. As I partially lost sight of it because of our big maple tree (I could see the light in between branches), I ran to the other side of the tree to see where it was going. Gone! Poof. This was around 10:30pm. It went so fast that I didn't have a chance to take a picture with my cell. I checked the website to see if somebody else reported this from N.Y., or Ontario, didn't see anything. Love the new website! Take care.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment