Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cigar Shaped UFO Observed Over Rogers Arkansas (Drawing)

Date: May 6, 2010
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rogers, AR.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cigar shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: A couple of days ago, I filled out a report of two high flying UFOs that nearly collided. I never thought I would be doing this again. I will never, ever forget what I saw yesterday. It has haunted me with questions all day today. Approximately 6:00pm yesterday 5/06/2010, I heard a massive airline leave our small airport. I looked up to see a air-bus with a tan front end and a weird tail on it. This huge plane was coming out of our municipal airport which is only used for small aircraft. I turned toward my front door while looking up. And to the east approximately 1500 feet above my home was a cigar shaped UFO floating by between 60 and 70 mph. It obviously was watching and following this air-bus.

I thought camera, and ran to the door, but the door was locked accidently by my 10 year old granddaughter. I yelled and beat on the door and my wife and granddaughter came blasting out to see what was wrong. I pointed at the craft and said, look no wings! No sound! (you could still hear the sound of the air-bus though) I knew I did not have time to take a picture, so I grabbed my rifle scope and tried to see it. If you have ever tried to do that, it's near to impossible!

My wife and granddaughter which did not believe in UFOs, now had substantial proof. The UFO was approximately 60 feet to 70 feet long, 8 to 10 feet high and approximately 15 feet wide, moving at a speed of which any of our aircraft would fall out of the sky. It was metallic gray, glistened in the setting sun as it drifted upward keeping a level profile. From the side appearance, it looked like a disc because of the abrupt downward slope at each end of the craft. I watched as the air-bus made a slight left turn into the clouds and the UFO angled in that direction then vanished.

But right before it vanished, I got a glimpse of the rear of the craft and it appeared to have an almost octagon shape (a wide octagon with rounded points) This I cannot say for sure as it was a ways away. It seemed either to be half cloaked or the energy from it made it seem a bit hazy. The following is the records from the airport. It does not show a large airplane leaving our airport. We live In Rogers, Arkansas which is a very small town and also the near home of Wal-Mart. I am positive that the UFO was with this airbus (maybe aiding it up, out of the small airport or ?.

Departures: Rogers Muni-Carter Field Airport (Rogers, AR) [KROG]
Ident Type Destination Departure
Time Estimated
Arrival Time Arrival
Time

N245CM LJ45 Chester County G O Carlson (KMQS) Fri 06:45AM CDT Fri 09:38AM EDT Fri 09:41AM EDT
N150TJ BE10 Athens/Ben Epps (KAHN) Thu 06:49PM CDT Thu 09:52PM EDT Thu 09:41PM EDT
N346K C172 Lee\'S Summit Muni (KLXT) Thu 05:34PM CDT Thu 06:05PM CDT Thu 06:05PM CDT
GLT824 BE9L Springfield Arpt (KSGF) Thu 04:51PM CDT Thu 05:17PM CDT Thu 05:09PM CDT
N602DC C421 Dayton-Wright Brothers (KMGY) Thu 03:13PM CDT Thu 06:38PM EDT Thu 06:30PM EDT
N759VP C172 Saline County Rgnl (KSUZ) Thu 02:51PM CDT Thu 08:18PM GMT Thu 08:59PM GMT
N475DH C525 Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) Thu 02:14PM CDT Thu 04:45PM EDT Thu 04:41PM EDT
N901TS BE9L Sullivan Rgnl (KUUV) Thu 01:26PM CDT Thu 02:25PM CDT Thu 02:08PM CDT
N69670 C310 Fort Smith Rgnl (KFSM) Thu 12:58PM CDT Thu 01:11PM CDT Thu 01:27PM CDT
EJM214 CL30 Chicago Executive (KPWK) Thu 12:36PM CDT Thu 01:51PM CDT Thu 01:45PM CDT
N266RA RM06 Hutchinson Muni (KHUT) Thu 10:28AM CDT Thu 11:09AM CDT Thu 10:50AM CDT


I am a very honest person, and all of this is true. My granddaughter even picked up a small plumbers pipe I had on the table and said "this is what it looked like grandpa. I have attached a drawing of what we have seen and I feel this could be investigated because their are leads. The air-bus! Please feel free to contact me. PS. Update on airbus. It was a Global express xrs. Private airplane. No record of flight.

I would like to thank the eyewitness for adding an excellent drawing of the UFO.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment