Monday, May 3, 2010

Four Orange Lights Hovering Over San Bernardino California


Date: May 1, 2010
Time: 9:15 - 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Bernardino California.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: 4 orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On Saturday night about 9:15-9:30 my son was leaving to return to Riverside after visiting my wife and I. I said goodbye, see you later. As he drove down my street, he turned the corner east on Ralston. This is when he saw four orange lights just hovering in the sky. Since he was still so close to my house, he quickly turned around and headed back to my house. Pounding on the front door, he yelled out dad, dad, come outside, hurry look at these lights.

As we got outside and he was looking to the east and there they were four orange lights just hovering there in a diagonal line. I thought at first these had to be some sort of military formation of helicopters, but they didn't make a sound and had no collision lights. By now, my neighbor comes out to see what's going on, we pointed to the sky and she couldn't believe what she's seeing.

The four orange lights in formation changed to a straight line across, but not moving any closer to us, just hovering. Then they start to change again into two pairs, one above each other when one the bottom lights seems to drop, or lower something. My wife yelled out, it's dropping something and all of a sudden the bottom light on the right also starts to lower or drop something.

By now maybe 10 minutes have passed, when the lights on the right start to fade and then the lights on the right eventually also faded. I called the San Bernardino police department maybe an hour to 45 minutes later and she told the watch commander about the sighting and he said some else had also called. There has been no local news coverage, it's Sunday night as I write this. I'll call my local paper tomorrow. I've also filed a report with MUFON.

If you have seen anything like this at San Bernardino California or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment