Friday, May 14, 2010

Bright Blue Green Object Over Wauconda Lake County Illinois

Date: May 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30-10:00 p.m.

Brian, I saw your entry regarding the May 1st object. I witnessed the same object around 9:30-10:00pm from northern Lake County (Wauconda). Bright blue-green object in the southern sky moving east to west. I assumed it was a meteor. I was surprised by the duration of visibility which must of been a good 2-3 seconds. Usually a shooting star is visible for a split second.

I was excited to see something on the news or the web but nothing was mentioned. Until reading your post, I came across 1 other from an individual in San Diego who described a similar object that same evening. Anyway, glad to see I wasn't the only one who observed it. Did you come across any further details ? It seemed quite large and I'm still at a loss concerning the lack of coverage. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment