Monday, May 24, 2010

Glowing Orange Red UFO Over Buford Area Arkansas Mountain Home

Date: May 21, 2010 and May 22, 2010
Time: Around 2:00 a.m. (Both nights)

Location of Sighting: Mountain Home Arkansas Buford area.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roundish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Two nights in a row around 2:00am a very low flying, very slow moving glowing orange red UFO flew just a couple hundred feet over my neighbors house and made it's way slowly out of sight and over the tree-line moving very slowly. It appeared to be searching for something. On both nights it followed the same path, at the same speed and appeared to sparkle. It made absolutely no sound, even when I was about 100 yards away from it and following it to the wood line.

It paid me no mind. It is now the third night and I have barrowed a digital camera in hopes it returns in the same fashion because the pictures that close would be incredible. I do not think anyone believes me, but I barely believed it myself, the first sighting. I hope to bring good proof and hope it returns, but like I was just three days ago, I didn't believe it until I witnessed it and realized that a man could not make anything like it and would not be searching a wooded area at 2:00am. Seeing truly is believing as soon as you realize it's nature, you realize it is not of this world.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment