Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Professional Pilot Observes Orange Light From Barry Wales

Date: April 28, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Standing outside at 10:00pm on 28th April in Barry, I saw what I first thought to be the police helicopter with the search light on due to the intense brightness. I was looking east up the hill and the light was about 30 degrees above the horizon and seemed to be about a mile distant. I then realized that there was no noise and I took my phone from my pocket to try and get a picture as I’ve seen several anomalous objects in the Vale of Glamorgan before.

The light was a bright orange, much brighter than an orange sodium light which was also in my view, and seemed to be shaped like a flattened hour glass. The light was approaching obliquely towards me and then blinked out, unfortunately I failed to get a shot of it. I’m a professional pilot and in my opinion this was neither aircraft nor Chinese lantern.

If you have seen anything like this at Barry Wales or somewhere else in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment