Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shinny Saucer/UFO Hovering And Scrambled Military Jet Fighters Over Cranbrook British Columbia Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Note from Brian Vike: Hey gang, to save me some time putting different reports out for the audio interviews, so I am posting them along with the full report. 

So you will find a link near the bottom of the reports for the download of the interviews. 

Also please keep in mind, you are welcome to post the interviews to your sites, blogs, etc, all I ask is a link back to me. (http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/) Thank you and I do hope you enjoy these.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I am not exactly sure when this sighting took place, but I will see if I can narrow down a time frame for this sighting. The reason why this is an important sighting is due to the fact that many witnessed observed a saucer shaped craft that landed at this airport the eyewitness speaks about some years back.

So I will be checking into this and see if I can contact all of the folks who were involved.

I read a article on UFOs in Kelowna, British Columbia and it was interesting. I have seen a UFO in the daytime about 150 to 200 feet in the air.

It was a long time ago in Cranbrook, British Columbia. We had been fishing at a place called Swanzies, a creek south of Cranbrook when my dog was run over and killed by a car.

So we loaded the dog into the car and we all left drove back home. We got a shovel and drove to a dirt road that ran parallel to the old Cranbrook airport. The airport was abandoned at the time and it was not used anymore.

While we were digging the hole for the dog to be buried, there was something reflecting sunlight back at us from behind. We didn't pay much attention to it, until my Uncle said, what is that light ? Then he turned and said, look !

We all turned and looked, and in the sky was a saucer that was spinning and it looked like it was made of stainless steel. As it spun, it would wobble a bit and reflect sunlight at us just like a mirror.

It was low enough that I could see grains in the metal hull as it spun. There were no windows, doors or any other markings on it and it did not spin perfectly, there was a wobble and ripples.

You could see ripples in the hull as it turned. We sat there and just looked at it for a few minutes and no one moved. I felt like running to it.

As we were looking at it, it started to spin very fast and wobble in the sky then in a instant it moved higher in the sky and stopped, and then did it again, stopping much higher in the sky and then it spiraled upwards and disappeared.

It made no noise and soon after it disappeared in the sky there were 4 United States Air force jets that came flying over head at a high rate of speed.

Two green jets with the white star and two silver ones that were longer. My uncle (name removed) was the first to see the saucer. My dad mom, my friend (name removed) and some of my uncles kids.

My name is (name removed) and I haven't talked much about the encounter because people don't like to hear crazy stories, but since then I have had a great interest in UFOs.

I know they are real, I seen one and for all I know we could have been in one, too. We were there for about 15 minutes just looking at it as it floated beside us. (name removed) still lives in Cranbrook, B.C.

He and I have never talked about this again, not even my family since the time it happened. We talked abit for a few days and that has been it.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with the gentleman and have provided you all with a 14 minute interview which is 18.3 mbs in size to download.

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For -  Black Triangle UFO Sightings And Alien Beings At Harrisburg Pennsylvania (Witten Report/Audio Interview) https://www.4shared.com/mp3/MqIg65_oce/Cranbrook_Done.html

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment