Monday, January 12, 2015

4 Weird Flying Objects Seen Over Southeast Edmonton Alberta


Date:  January 11, 2015
Time:  Approximately 8:45 p.m.

Hi, I was searching the internet today to see if anyone saw the weird objects flying in the sky last night in SE Edmonton, Alberta.

There were 4 of them in my vision south facing. One was stationary and 3 others were moving at various different speeds.

One very fast. I ran in to get my camera and captured a few pictures. One zoomed in shows the shape, but cannot make out what it is.

Never seen anything like this before. My son came out for a look and he agreed. The time was about 8:45 pm January 11, 2015.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment