Friday, January 23, 2015

Eyewitness Observes Dark Swirling Black Hole And UFOs Hovering Over Manhattan New York (Graphics/Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: August 25, 2005
Time: 7:45 p.m.

On Friday August, 25, 2005 at 7:45 p.m. I was waiting for the light to change on 6th Ave and 32nd Street in Manhattan New York City when I noticed that there was something in the skies to the west.

I turned to look, at what looked like a dark swirling black hole hovering in the clouds over New Jersey. The light changed and people hurried by me as I tried to get a better look at what at first I thought was, a opening in to a dark area of the clouds.

It had a kind of a distortion whirling about it's edges and it seemed to make it impossible to get into focus. As I stood there it started to move silently to the North,


Above: Graphic: Diagram illustrates what the Vortex Cloud and the UFO appeared to look like.

Only when it started to move, I finally could make out it's shape. At times it looked like it was two flat rectangular objects traveling side by side.

At other times it seemed to be a series of black triangles attached to two long rods, because I could at times, see the sky through what appeared to be triangular openings in the slabs themselves.

It started to go behind the 34th Street Post Office, so I walked back, trying to keep it in sight. But the shifting field about it made it hard to see what it was I was looking at.

As I watched, a helicopter passed between myself and the object, and the object which was further off seemed to be the same size. Although it was more distant than was the helicopter.

The object looked to be over the Hudson River, or possibly New Jersey and the thing moved very slowly, and very silently and in a straight line. I made two separate pictures of each thing. The first picture is a poor rendition of the swirling hovering darkness I first saw.


Above: Graphic: Diagram illustrates what the Vortex Cloud and the UFO appeared to look like.

The smaller picture is about the size, or the way it appeared to me as I watched it from the corner a cross from Penn Station.

The larger pictures is what I believe the things would have looked like had I been closer. These things were too big not to have been noticed by others on either side of the Hudson.

Thank you to the eyewitness for the report and images he made to go with his report.

So I am hoping that some else that saw it (them) If someone saw the unknowns or something like them please contact me through The Vike Factor at: sighting@telus.net

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For -  Eyewitness Observes Dark Swirling Black Hole And UFOs Hovering Over Manhattan New York (Graphics/Written Report/Audio Interview) https://www.4shared.com/mp3/a6IPS8H7ba/Dark_Swirling_Black_Hole_And_U.html


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment