Sunday, January 11, 2015

Teal Colored Lights/UFOs In The Sky Over Southern California


Date:  January 10, 2015
Time:  Approximately 7:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I'm from Southern California. I noticed, along with my boyfriend, teal lights in the sky (up north). Flashed twice and then noticed orange lights also flashing twice.

I found it kind of odd (since I live roughly a half hour - 45 minutes south of L.A.) I decided to Google it to see if there might be a show or lightning or anything since right now it is raining.

No huge shows to be flashing that big across the horizon. I noticed the same thing happened in your area and I'm curious to what it might be and if you guys got more information.

I've never seen this happened and I lived in California my whole life. It also seemed to be behind the clouds. If you can contact me back that would be awesome.

I'm quite curious. The sighting took place on Saturday, January 10, 2015 at around 7:30 p.m. Thank you.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment