Sunday, January 11, 2015

Large Bright Orange Object Spotted On Our Drive From Fort Pierce To Vero Beach Florida


Date:  August 1, 2014
Time:  11:15 p.m.

 On August 1 2014 at 11:15 p.m. at night my mother-in-law and I were driving to our new house in Vero Beach, Florida from Fort Pierce.

I was in the driver seat when we saw a big bright orange ball in the northern sky, it looked as if it were coming straight at us.

It was so big and it almost looked like fire. It scared me to the point that it sent me into a panic attack and I had to pull over the car.

At first I thought it might be a meteor or asteroid, but as we watched it it turned and headed east out over the ocean.

It then just as quickly as it appeared it was gone. It looked almost like the same as the photo you have posted on your website.

If you could give me some kind of explanation or closure, I would greatly appreciate it.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment