Thursday, January 8, 2015

Red Light/Object Spotted Flying Over Duncan Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  January 6, 2015
Time:  Approximately 6:30 p.m.

Brian, I was doing a Google search to see if I could come up with some answer about what  we saw in Cowichan Bay, British Columbia (Vancouver Island) on January 6, 2015 and I found your site.

 This is what I posted on Facebook shortly after the sighting. If you’d like more information or if you think you know what that was, please feel free to contact e via email so we can discuss it.

 Here’s my post:  At about 6:30 p.m. I was standing in our driveway in Cowichan Bay and a bright red light (looked like a plane headlight, but it was red) was coming toward us from the West to the East.

It was flying towards the Victoria airport. We get a lot of air traffic, but this was weird. The light was red and large like a headlight on a plane, (It was like a laser pointer in the face) but as the light went over our house and out over the estuary (Cowichan Bay) toward the airport.

It got smaller and smaller and then disappeared above the Cowichan Bay harbour. It was going too fast to be a flare, but that is what it looked like.

It's foggy tonight which made it even weirder because it was bright despite the low clouds. Friends and I all saw it and I got my downstairs neighbor to come out on the porch and see it too. Strange, anyone else see it? Duncan, Cowichan Bay? Sincerely.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment