Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Huge UFO With Multicolored Lights On Bottom Makes Thunderous Sound Outside Of McAlester Oklahoma


Date:  Summer of 1975

In 1975, not sure exactly what month, a friend of mine and I, along with our then girlfriends, had gone to McAlester, Oklahoma to pick up a couple of Bentwood furniture chairs for my girlfriend's mom and dad.

Since my girlfriends pickup only had room for three, my friend and I sat in the back. It was a beautiful clear summer night. After picking up the chairs, my friend and I were sitting in them as we drove back to Ada, Oklahoma. A few miles west of McAlester, I observed a very bright white light back to the south, in the general direction of the Naval depot.

We were just entering a very hilly area, and after watching this light for several minutes, we went behind a hill and lost sight of it. It was too high in the air to be an airplane, since there were no lights on the wings, and it seemed to be getting closer and closer.

When we passed from behind the hill, we were amazed to see that the aircraft was going to pass directly over us at a height of about 300 to 400 feet or so. By this time, there were other lights that were visible, white lights on each side and several colors of lights on the bottom.

My friend and I knew it was no airplane by this time, and after watching this very large craft pass directly over us, we started banging on the truck to try to get them to stop. We were able to get their attention and pulled to the side of the road.

The strange thing as the craft passed over us, there was absolutely no sound coming from the craft. Just about the time the truck pulled to the side, the craft, now well across the road and over the pasture, let loose a thunderous noise like we were on a runway next to a jet taking off.

It was so loud you could even feel it. I know that doesn't make sense, but that is the only way I can describe it. At this time we were still able to see the craft, and it made a 90 degree turn, and moved off slowly towards the west, and never made another sound.

We eventually lost sight of it. We were both excited and terrified at the same time. There was no traffic at all on the road, and the pickup was dark maroon and had very, very weak lights. I believe we only saw one semi for the next five to ten miles and there were no cars on that stretch of highway but us.

We finally continued our trip of another 40-50 miles and didn't see anything else until we were about 20 miles from Ada, and a red light appeared in the sky a few miles behind us.

It followed us all the way to Ada, and then we lost it in the city lights. I had to drive several miles out into the country where I lived, and to tell you the truth, I was scared to death. All I could think of was that they knew we had seen them.

Evidently they had bigger things to worry about, and 40 years later, I have never seen anything like this, nor had any other sightings or encounters of any kind. But I know what we saw, and so does my friend, and 40 years later, as far as I know, there is still no aircraft in the world with multicolored lights on the bottom, as long as a football field and just as wide, that can make 90 degree turns and fly with no noise at all.

I just happened to see that Project Bluebook was released on line today, and just typed in 1975 sightings near Macalester, OK, and found your link.

What I saw may have been whatever created the lights you saw as it was leaving the area of the naval depot. Whatever it was, it could not have been from this world, unless our military was much more advanced in 1975 than anyone knew.

Thanks for reading this, and feel free to email me back if you have any questions. I have another witness if needed, and my girlfriend and my friend's girlfriend, while not seeing what we saw, definitely heard the noise the craft made when it turned and moved away.

There was definitely some strange things going on in that area around that time, and I just wanted you to know you were not alone in seeing them.  

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment