Friday, January 9, 2015

Eyewitnesses Observe Spectacular UFO Events At Yankton South Dakota (Text Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: June 1999
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Yankton, SD
Number of witnesses: 3+
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle, then morphed to angel shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: My late husband and I were at my father-in-law's house and had finished visiting. We walked outside and noticed that a couple of people in the Burger King parking lot (which was next door about 500 yards away) were looking up in the sky.

The night was clear and I remember that the stars could be clearly seen. All of the sudden my husband said "look at that cloud!" It was a perfectly circular cloud moving directly north and was about as high as a small plane would fly.

I thought this was odd because there was a breeze coming from the south and this was the only cloud in the sky. The cloud stopped moving directly overhead and began to flash like a rainbow or an aura. Red, yellow, blue green, purple, pink, etc. It was emanating from inside the cloud and you could see the colors on the edge of the cloud brightly.

The colors were more like a flowing out than a pulse. My father-in-law ran inside the house out of pure fear, and yelled at my husband and myself to come in. My husband moved to the front door under a tree and for some reason I could not find the strength to move.

I knew that this was important and needed to see it. I stood there for about 2 minutes when all of the sudden the cloud started to drop rapidly until it was about 200 feet overhead.

I actually felt a pressure and thought it was going to crush me. I didn't hear any sounds or smell anything. I just felt paralyzed. The flowing lights continued the whole time the cloud was right above me. I am not sure how long I stood there, but the next thing I know, it felt like whatever was in the cloud was gone.

The cloud slowly spread out and rose up in the air, and the lights continued to flow. It was quite beautiful and I remember being mesmerized. As the cloud spread out and the lights continued I will tell you something that even I don't want to say because it sounds so "out there" !

The cloud actually took on the shape of an angel with wings and the lights seemed to emanate from the center outward to the tips of the wings.

My husband had since come out from under the tree when the cloud moved up in the air. We stood there for about 15 minutes watching this shape with its lights until it just eventually dissipated and there was nothing left. Other normal clouds had moved into the area, and they did not have any lights flowing, as we had assumed this might have been the Aurora Borealis.

My father-in-law never came outside and more strange never mentioned this again. The other observers in the Burger King parking lot were gone, and I don't remember when they left.

I have always remembered this and have always felt that something extraordinary happened. I am just now reporting this because for the first time I read of some one reporting to you of a similar experience (7/15/07 Rense.com). I have never heard of this particular type of thing and I have searched for many years to hear of this.

Well, that's it and if someone could let me know something about this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for listening!

Note: this was not the first time my husband and I had seen weird lights or missing time, it was just the most memorable.

You can download the audio interview at: © 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview.
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/3_JvxM6wce/Kellie3_Merged.html

Thank you to the witness for the amazing sighting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment