Saturday, January 31, 2015

10 Inverted Horseshoe Shaped UFOs In The Sky Over Hyde Park London UK (Excellent Diagram)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: 1967
Time: Daytime sighting.

Hi Brian, This is a report of a sighting I had with my family when I was about 8 years old in 1967, but which has stuck in my mind very clearly because it was so weird.

We were having lunch in Hyde Park, London during a family outing there in the summer of that year.

As we sat eating and talking, I suddenly noticed several dark coloured, inverted horseshoe-shaped objects, bobbing up and down as if on strings dangling from the sky, away over some buildings in the distance.

There was about 10 of them and they were just so weird that I pointed them out to my mum and dad, who didn’t have a clue what they were or even what they might be.

As I said, they were kind of upside down ‘U’ shaped things, and I seem to remember they had maybe a couple of lighter coloured spots on them.


I also got the peculiar feeling they were aware of us in some way.

Anyway, there they were, in broad daylight, bobbing up and down as if suspended in mid-air above central London on wires. No-one else seemed to notice them.

 They seemed to be different sizes, but this may be because they were different distances away from us, but I have never seen anything like them since. Nor do I have any idea myself, as a now grown adult, what on earth they may have been.

I don’t believe fancy advertising using expensive props was used a lot in the sixties and I certainly don’t believe that civilian aircraft could look like that or appear so low as that over London.

So unless someone else can offer a feasible explanation, they remain a mystery to me.

Thought you might like to hear about them anyway. Thanks.

Regards.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment