Sunday, January 18, 2015

Two Strange Round White Lights In The Sky Over Houston Texas


Date:  January 17, 2015
Time:  Approximately 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.

Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.
Colour of Object: White.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My fiancé and I were outside sitting by the fire pit when I asked my fiancé, did you see that.

He said yeah, but I was too scared to say anything to you. Two round white lights moved quickly forward and back, then side to side, then became one light and was motionless and then disappeared.

While watching the light(s) we discussed whether it could be a plane, or laser pointer, but realized it could be neither because of the color, there was no tail, just perfect circular lights.

The globe suddenly disappeared. There was no noise at all. We are located in southwest Houston and we were facing the south.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment