Thursday, January 29, 2015

UFO Has Ring Of Fog/Cloud Around It Seen From Western Edge Of Jackson Michigan (Pictures/Graphic)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: July 2, 2004
Time: 8:50 p.m. (initially)

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1 or 2
Shape of objects: Circular with ring, circular, three dots.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was leaving the parking lot of my apartment complex. I had planned on turning onto the street and heading east, but I always look down the street to the west first to make sure there is no traffic coming.

The view I have at this point is one long street with trees on either side of it heading in the direction of the Jackson County airport (Reynolds Field).


A half-dozen or more streets cross this street, so the street has a lot of stop signs as you travel it toward the airport.

However, it doesn't lead directly to the airport, it dead-ends and you need to go south, then west to reach the airport.

Looking down this street, I noticed something in the sky between the line of trees on either side of the street and just past the dead-end point of the road. It was a bright, white object three times the size and brightness of Venus and it had a misty white, thick ring of fog or cloud around it.

The sky was clear except for this ring around the object. Had the object been located anywhere other than what it was in that direction I wouldn't have seen it, there is a very narrow view of the sky over the airport because of all the trees down that street.

I knew this was something unusual, and having seen a strange object three days earlier on 02/04/2004, I decided to back my truck up and get my camcorder from my apartment. After doing so, I drove back to where I was a couple of minutes ago and the object was still there.

I noticed a car at the first stop sign that wasn't moving. I decided to go in that direction to try to get closer to the object so I could videotape it (in hindsight I should have immediately videotaped from where I was at!).



I drove up behind the car at the stop sign, I could tell that the driver was staring at the object and this was why he had not proceeded through the stop sign. Suddenly he noticed that I was behind him and slowly moved on, turning left.

I continued west through the stop sign in the direction of the airport and at some point I lost sight of the object.

I decided to drive another mile and a half to a bowling alley across from the airport and try to find the object in the sky again, because there is a clear view of the sky there.

When I arrived there I noticed what I thought at first to be a star. It looked too bright to be a star, though, so I began videotaping at 9:00 p.m. As I videotaped, the object seemed to dim and brighten. I thought this was strange because the sky was clear.

On the videotape, the object can be seen turning into three small, white lights and it seems to be rotating or spinning.

After a minute it dimmed and vanished, but seemed to relocate a short distance to the south. I repositioned the camcorder and continued videotaping the object near the bowling alley building. It seemed to make a slow, downward movement behind some trees and can be seen on the videotape moving behind tree branches.

When the object was completely obscured by a large pine tree, I drove after it toward the west and into the township of Parma. On the way there, I spotted it twice over some treetops as a circle with a ring around it again, then lost it when I reached Parma.

At this point I decided to go back to the city of Jackson and continue with my original plans for the evening. I saw the second object (flying triangle) at 9:50 p.m. while stopped at an ATM machine.

Then I lost it. After travelling back into the city of Jackson, I saw the triangle flying over the city at 9:50 p.m.

Thank you to the witness for the report and the great graphic.

Below Graphic: Then, when I pursued it further to the west into Parma township, I sighted it over the trees as a circle with a ring around it again. Graphic illustration of 1st object I saw the evening of 02/07/2004.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment