Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Colored Objects And Triangular UFOs In The Sky Above Ocala Florida (Excellent Graphic)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date:  May 27, 2008
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I had seen some remarkable objects in the sky last night and I found your site while trying to research what I saw. Here's what happened.

I live in Ocala, Florida which is about an hour and a half from Orlando. I was driving home from work last night when I saw a large flashing object flashing white light brighter than anything I've ever seen before.

It was in the middle of my view, in plain sight. I had originally thought it was a cell phone tower, but it was so bright it was illuminating the sky around it.

I live in a rural town so its very dark at night and you can see the stars almost perfect. In the distance towards this object was also 2 separate red pulsating objects emitting what looked like red and green lights back and forth at each other.

As I got closer to my home, I was able to make out that the first large bright object was a triangle craft. By the time I had got home and out of my car I had counted 3 separate red UFOs and what I thought could have been two more, but were much higher, but flashing red, blue, and pulsating green (as they remained stationary but were revolving).


The triangular craft was a small distance away from the red UFOs and they acted almost as if they didn't notice each other. The triangle craft was flying in circles and very low.

Within seconds of getting out of my car the triangle craft had flown off, but the red UFOs began to ascend high into the sky, but not to the point as to where I was unable to see the pulsating lights still.

The whole thing is- there was one jet plane a good distance away from all these objects, heading towards the Orlando airport so I was able to compare the jet plane to these objects.

These were no plane, nor anything I've ever seen in my life. I attempted to take a few pictures but it was far too dark. I did however draw a diagram of what I saw. I am not the only witness to what I saw as well.

Florida is a UFO hot spot and the triangular craft seems to be seen by plenty of other people as well. I was thinking it was along the lines of military but the red UFOs I saw gave off an eerie feeling that made me believe they were something else.

Thank you to the witness for their report and excellent graphic.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment