Sunday, January 18, 2015

6 Orange Colored Lights/Flames In The Sky Over Greenville South Carolina (Picture)


Date:  January 17, 2015
Time: Approximately 6:15 p.m.

I saw your ad on the internet. On Saturday evening approximately 6:15 p.m., my wife and I observed 6 orange lights which seemed to be some sort of aircraft.

They were headed northwest. We were near exit 40 on interstate 85 in Greenville, South Carolina.

Seemed at first to be low flying, but as they passed over seemed to be higher in altitude and all flew into a cloud cover.

No strobe lights. Looked like orange flames. I have attached a picture where two are seen.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment