Friday, January 30, 2015

UFO Has Diamond Shaped Metallic Body And Edges Are Glowing Orange/Red Seen Between Oakland And Berkeley California (Graphic And Map)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date:  May 6, 2012
Time:  8:50 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Dear Brian, I've not the type of person to be into UFOs. Most of my life I've always held the opinion that the laws of physics would make traveling the vast distances of space to other planets in craft impractical. Then I thought *if* a civilization survives to the level of technology required to do such an incredible feat they would not bother coming here.

That all changed on Sunday May 6, 2012. Immediately after my sighting I filed this MUFON report: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=37978&rnd

Since the initial night I have worked really hard to try and recreate in 3D what my family and myself saw that evening.

The pictures I'm attaching represent my best attempt and incidentally my first use of the 3D program Blender.  Please understand the rendering could be A lot better.

Here's the expanded version of my story.

Date May 6, 2012.
Time 8:50 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time

"We went for a nice sunset hike at the reservoir. We decided to go out to dinner in Berkeley. I took a slightly different way to get to Highway 24 than normal, it was a bit faster and I never went that way before, I was like on automatic pilot.

This new shortcut saved about 4 minutes. We went through the Caldecott tunnel and everything was just like any of the countless times before we've had a Sunday outing.


Immediately on the other side of the tunnel we all see two giant super bright orange/red orbs in the sky in front of us, coming in our direction.

My 19 year old son instantly knows these are not helicopters and he alerts me to that. I look at them and I'm saying, what the heck !

My wife is thinking those are very weird flying lights. My thoughts are "ok, these cannot be planes because they are moving too slow and planes just don't fly like this, it must be a helicopter.

I'll look for aviation lights, because by law there must be aviation lights. No,  what the heck this thing is completely glowing orange/red and it's pretty big.

Meanwhile my wife is started to get upset with me because my driving is now erratic as I'm being completely transfixed by what I'm trying to understand.

I'm searching my memory banks, balloon, no, blimp, definitely not. Chinese lantern, no these things are big."

Then they are right overhead and I'm leaning over the steering wheel looking up and swerving on the road and my wife is now seriously freaked out and yelling at me.


Then I see the body of first one. The edges are what's glowing orange/red  it has a diamond shaped metallic body and it looks big.

So does the other one, there are two of these. As the first one passes and I make the mental connection that this is some type unidentified of craft, my entire body gets goose pimples and I get them even now writing this.

I'm saying holy crap, holy crap this is real, that is a real UFO. My wife yells get on the road, look out, now it's behind us and I can't afford to look backwards to see it or else we are definitely going to crash. I yell to my son to look at it and remember everything he sees."

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment