Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Missing Time White Spheres Symmetrical Triangular Bruises Happening At Ontario County New York

From Brian Vike's UFO Files

Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I have made arrangements to speak to the gentleman over the entire experience.

Hi Brian, I've had a series of incidents going back to August 1991 involving white spheres and missing time.

In August 1991, I was driving home from work with a co-worker. She was an RN who worked on my floor at a VA hospital. (In the states, it is a veterans hospital.)

Well, I was driving and she was a passenger in my car. She happened to look out her window on the passenger side of my car. She told me that the moon was particularly bright. I could see the real moon out the left corner of my windshield. When I looked out her window to see what she was seeing, I was shocked.

It was a perfectly round sphere that seemed to be lighted from within. There was no external lighting visible. It looked like I perfectly round balloon with an extremely bright light inside it.

I decided to stop, as this thing had been pacing my car for several miles (km's). As soon as I stopped, it had gone across the road behind my car. I could see it in the rear-view mirror. It hovered over an empty field to the left of my car. It hovered about 75 feet off the ground and about 50 feet away from where I stood.

I decided to move toward it, as I was quite interested (yet scared) to see what this thing really was. As I moved toward it, it slowly moved away from me. I decided to walk down into the ditch from the roadside and it slowly moved even farther from me.

I watched this thing as it hovered, silently. After a few minutes, I decided to walk backward toward the roadside again, slowly. It moved toward me. My passenger was watching me and the sphere the entire time and she was screaming at me to get into the car. Neither of us had really noticed that the car had stopped running and the headlights and taillights had stopped functioning as well.

Well, I had decided to move toward the sphere again and it moved slowly away from me once more. I decided that this was no weather balloon nor was it any device or aircraft that seemed to be from this earth. So, I got into my car and fully realized that the car was dead and so was the radio that had been playing rather loudly before I got out.

I tried to start the car and nothing. It was as if someone had taken out the battery and the engine. The next thing I remembered was that I was trying to start the car for a second time and it did start. Strangely, the radio-clock on the dashboard only showed that about 7 minutes had elapsed since getting out of the car. Considering the car was completely dead, the clock should've read the wrong time. It didn't.

As soon as everything started up, I drove off, exceeding every speed limit until I got my co-worker home. The sphere continued to follow my car for several miles until we hit the city limits where I was to drop off my co-worker. It seemed rather unusual, but the roads seemed unusually dead for being only 12:30 a.m.. At least we should've passed 5 or 6 other vehicles during the remaining 8 miles home.

Well, I dropped her off after an unusually quiet drive to her house. Both of us seemed nervous; on edge, if you will.

I finally drove to my house and the clock in my car was reading 12:50 a.m. I went into my apartment and got myself settled down to watch TV as usual, but none of my usual programs were airing. Each station was airing later programs.

I went out to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to splash my face. I just knew something wasn't quite right. I looked at the clock on my stove and it was reading 2 hours later than my watch. I went back outside and looked at the radio-clock and it read the same time as my watch.

I went back into the apartment and looked at the stove-clock and realized that my watch and car-radio clock were 2 hours behind. I even went to my bedroom to look at my digital alarm clock. It read 2 hours later. I freaked out and called my co-worker, knowing that she would still be up. I asked her to look at the nearest clock in her home, she freaked, too.

To this day, I still don't know what happened to those 2 hours.

Since then, I've had more sightings of these spheres. Each time, I had missing time and/or I found myself in locations of my living quarters that I knew I never fell asleep in. I even moved from New York state to Florida for 3 years.

Had 3 more sightings down there before moving back to New York state again last year. The latest sighting was 2 months ago (January '06). I was driving home late at night from a friend's house and I saw it again. Once more, I was missing 1.5 hours of time.

Each time I see these things, my throat is sore in the morning and I'm psychologically on edge. One time, in Florida, I even had perfectly symmetrical triangular bruises on the inside of each forearm (wish I had photographed them). The bruises disappeared without a trace only 3 days later.

I've written to other sites before, but this is my first report to you. Has anyone else had similar encounters and missing time with the white spheres? Any advice or even just me hearing that someone else has had similar problems with white spheres would make me feel a little better and little less alone with this problem.

Additional Information: 

Hi Brian, as for your question of any marks from the first experience, I have to say no. There were no marks.

However, I had a sore throat and a massive headache not to mention a feeling of edginess. My co-worker (the RN) had called off from work the very next day. She made only 1 reference to our sighting, shortly after the night it happened and told me, "I really think you and I should keep our mouths shut about this."

No further explanation as to why she would say such a thing. Also, I wasn't given the chance to ask her why she called off from work the very next day after our sighting. She had since refused to talk to me about this and I have lost contact with her for roughly 11 years now.

That night, many people, including 2 of my brothers who lived in 2 different counties other than the county of my sighting, saw this white sphere. It was spotted in Tompkins County, city of Ithaca, about 65 miles southeast (approximately 103 km) from the location of my sighting just about an hour prior to my sighting. This was confirmed by my youngest brother who had just started another college term there (and it was also witnessed by dozens of college students on campus).

It was also noticed by another brother who had been living in Monroe County approximately 25 miles west-northwest from my location about 2 hours prior to my sighting. My sighting took place in Ontario County, town of Hopewell, County Road #4, in the northern-central Finger Lakes region of New York. Many of my co-workers also saw this thing upon leaving work from our shift, yet there were no reports made in the local papers or by the local radio stations.

The bruises on my arms occurred while living in Florida. My dog (Pit-Bull/Black Lab mix) was barking wildly like a rabid animal. I decided to let him outside and upon opening the back door of my apartment, I saw another white sphere. Approximate time was around 11:30 p.m. It hovered about 10 feet from the ground and only 20 feet from the house. It appeared to be 4 times the size of a basketball. This was my 3rd sighting while living there. It was September 2004.

I woke up in my car the next morning, not knowing how or why I got in it or how long I'd slept inside it. Upon entering my house, my dog was extremely skittish. And I don't ever remembering taking him back inside. He wouldn't come near me.

I went into the bathroom to take a look at myself in the mirror and that's when I looked down at my inner forearms and saw the perfectly symmetrical triangular bruises. They didn't fade or turn the usual reddish-blue or yellow-green colors. By the third day they were totally gone. Not a trace of either bruise to be seen.

By my 3rd Florida sighting (only lived there for about 3 years in southern Sarasota County, city of Englewood, southwest Gulf Coast), that made a grand total of 4 sightings and missing time. But it was the first time I had visible signs and also the first time I had awakened in a strange location other than my own bed.

My 5th sighting was during the wee hours, about 2:30 a.m., while driving home from a friend's house and the date was Sunday January 15th, 2006. The drive home should've only taken me 10 minutes. I arrived home at 4:14 a.m.

Again, like always, I woke up with a massive headache and a sore throat. But this time something else was different, my groin hurt and my private parts were slightly enlarged and reddened, but definitely not burned. There was no burning pain associated with the redness, just a dull pain deep in the groin. (This time I was glad not to have taken a picture.)

The enlargement and redness were gone within 24 hours. I am also beginning to realize that this white sphere is the same one I've been seeing all along. I feel as though it knows me and that I know it. Unfortunately, I have had no dreams or flashbacks of what happened during those encounters. (Maybe it's best I don't remember.) Except....the first encounter. I had only 1 dream of it. I dreamt that we were inside the car trying to get it started. I recalled in the dream that the car was totally engulfed in a whitish-blue light and I could see 2 figures standing at the side of the road where I once stood to watch this thing. After that, there's nothing more I can recall. No further dreams and no wakeful recollections.

*Please note*: All of my sightings and experiences were outside the typical bedroom scene and during hours that I was still fully awake.

I also used to have experiences as a small child of feeling the presence of other people in my room late at night. I was about 6 years old when that started. And I had started to get very frequent nosebleeds that worried my parents enough to seek medical attention for me.

I hid under my blanket so I wouldn't see them and thought they wouldn't see me. Yet, I knew they were there. Once they were gone I would yell for my parents and they came to my room only twice to see what was matter. But those experiences went on quite regularly and with amazing frequency. At least twice a month until I was 9 years old.

I am completely and totally serious about my experiences. I am not a crank nor am I prone to hallucinations. I am a healthcare worker and I work with developmentally disabled/mentally retarded persons. I originally started in the healthcare field while working at a federal veteran's hospital during the years 1987-2002.

Worked in healthcare while in Florida from 2002 until my return to NY in January of 2005. Since then I've been working for a NY statewide agency for Mentally Retarded/Developmentally Disabled persons.

I hope this further contact answers your questions.  

Update - Missing Time White Spheres Symmetrical Triangular Bruises Happening At Ontario County New York

I was shocked to read that another abduction report was filed making references to my own report. I do feel as though that if it happened to at least one other person, then there could be many more!

This is a 2nd installment of my experiences with the spheres and missing time.

You already know my first experience, so moving on.

My second experience with the spheres happened shortly after I had moved to Florida.  It was September 2002.

I was asked to drive a co-worker home.  The drive was 22 miles from the workplace and in a different city.  But being the good guy that I always was, I agreed to do it.  I got her home without incident.  I was still mostly unfamiliar with my new surroundings, so I decided to take the same way back home.  Most of the route was desolate roads.  Then it came.

I was halfway home and I noticed the white sphere. It was pacing my car on the driver's side. This occurred at roughly 11:45 p.m. My car was sputtering and choking out. I figured that it had to do with the presence of the sphere.

So, I pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the ignition and lights. I was really scared, I remembered my first incident and thought the same thing was going to happen again. The next thing I saw was the same whitish-blue light surrounding my car (as I recalled in my dream after the first incident).

But this time I was still wide awake. Then it just seemed that I "blacked out". The next thing I remembered was waking up in the car. Feeling exhausted and quite edgy, I wasn't so sure if I should've driven but I knew I wasn't going to stay there.

When I arrived home, the time was 2:38 a.m. according to the clock on the VCR and my digital alarm clock. From where I was at, the drive should've only taken me another 10-15 minutes. More missing time!! (About 2.5 hours' worth.) No marks or burns were noticeable.

I was living with some friends in Venice, Florida at the time. (Just a couple of months before I moved to Englewood, Florida just a few miles away and where I had my 3rd and 4th sightings.) I awakened in the morning with another splitting headache and edginess.

I spent most of the day trying to see if I could recall anything about the incident, but I just couldn't remember anything during the missing time-frame. I went to work as usual and I was asked by my supervisor if I was okay.  She said I looked as though I had an entire night of hard partying!

My 3rd sighting took place in the evening in Englewood, Florida. The date was late-May 2003.  The time was 8:00 p.m. I had taken my dog (the Pit-Bull/Black Lab mix) for a walk. All of a sudden, he growled and the fur on his spine stood on end and he almost pulled me down with his leash.

In just one more minute, a sphere came out of the woods and stopped in front of us. Just as it stopped, my dog dropped like a ton of bricks right there on the street and became deathly quiet and motionless. We were only 1/10th of a mile from my house. The sphere just sat there, silently and shining brightly from within. It was only 5 feet from where I stood and 6 feet from the ground.

Something told me that I was in for another night of fun with missing time which would result in feeling awful the next day. But, I also got angry and decided to ask it, "Why are you here? Why do you keep after me? Are you the same one I've seen in the past?"

Just then, it swayed 3 times to the left and to the right. After 10 seconds of slowly swaying, the light changed colors. It went from bright white to swirling, changing colors, a lot like looking at a soap bubble. The next thing I knew, I woke up in my bed with my shirt inside out.

Odd, considering that I'd been dressing myself for at least 32 years (out of a total of the 37 years I'd been alive) and I knew I hadn't put it on inside out to begin with. Massive headache and edginess all over again. I decided to get out of bed and go into the bathroom to see if I could find anything, this time I was going to photograph it. But, there was nothing.

Except, one of my short sideburns looked as though the hairs had been pulled out of it and little dried blood spots were in the place where the hairs had been. But I wasn't entirely certain if the hairs had been pulled out by my dog or if it was related to the sphere. (He liked playing rough with me, including pulling my hair with his teeth.)  So, I just wrote off the idea of photographing what I found in the mirror. My dog was found wandering around by a neighbor and was left tied up to my carport, which is where I found him that morning.

Already related my 4 incident in my previous report a few nights ago.

My 5th incident occurred January 16th, 2006 at 2:30 a.m. Driving home from a friend's house after a night out.  (No, I wasn't drunk. Only had 2 beers and the last beer was at 12:00 a.m. and I was the designated driver.) I was driving along a back road and the drive is normally just 10 minutes. Well, I saw the sphere again as it paced my car only about 25 feet away and it was keeping up with me at 55 m/hr (approximately 89 k/hr).

Out of the blue, it seemed as though a feeling of dread came over me, I'd never had this intense feeling before.  Well, I was almost to the main road, which is a populated main road into my town and I'd noticed that the sphere was gone. I was only about 1 mile from the main road when all of a sudden, it appeared directly in my path. I had to slam on my brakes or I would've hit the sphere.

It only sat 3 feet off the road and directly in front of me. This time, a beam of blue light appeared in my car, right through the roof and I was engulfed in the light while sitting in the driver's seat. All I said was, "Take me. You always do."

The next thing I remembered was sitting in the driver's seat, car still running and my car had gone through a half tank of gasoline and all the head/tail lights were still on!  It was 4:10 a.m. according to my watch. A full hour and 40 minutes had elapsed.

As I was driving, I thought to myself, "Although I'm on a semi-desolate country road, it's strange that no one saw my car or stole it or bothered to notify the police about an abandoned car that was left running at the roadside." It only took me 4 more minutes to get home. I only lived 2.25 miles from the scene.  When I got home at 4:14 a.m., I was just too exhausted to get out of my car and the headache was beginning to start again, it didn't even wait until I went to bed and woke up again. But, I got out and went into the house and went immediately to bed.  Again, I noticed no marks, bruises or anything.

I am beginning to understand that if you're taken once, there's a good chance that you'll be taken again.  And there's also a strong possibility that even if you think it's your first time, it may not be at all!  It may be the 37th time!!  

I'm not sure why I've been chosen by "them". I'm not sure why I can't remember hardly anything at all after I've been taken. I seem to function like a normal person in society and I don't get the nightmares or flashbacks like so many of my fellow abductees.

Perhaps one reason might be this: I don't fight them. I just go along with it. *Also, I am hardly a healthy specimen.  I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease 8.5 years ago. (I inherited it from my mom who's had a family history of this disease.) I am also a smoker with a 2-pack a day habit.*

Since my 1st sighting, I must add that I have developed a psychic intuition. I can read into peoples' lives and tell perfect strangers what they've lived through and what to expect in the near future, both of which with about 75% accuracy (sometimes higher).

This never happened before that 1st sighting. So, my experiences haven't left me devastated. Other than the headaches and the feelings of dread and edginess and the 1 time that I had the bruises on my arms and redness in my private region, I feel that "they" have given me something in return for my inconvenience.  

Perhaps it's best I don't remember, I might not be able to function as normally as I do right now.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment