Sunday, January 25, 2015

Still A Mystery - Lady Films UFO With Bolt Of Lighting In The Sky Over Bremerton Washington (Pictures)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date for this sighting was in the 1970’s.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: Usually with something like this, I title the "whatever it is" in a picture as being an Object/UFO, but more so leaving it up to the individual to make up their own mind as to what they think it is.


Above Photo: The two pictures above are the photos Lorraine took.

But after a ton of time put into the report and photo, I am calling this a "UFO", which it really is. I wrote to numerous Blimp companies to see if maybe it was one of theirs, or knew of a Blimp like this one in the picture.



No one, I mean no one, could be certain as to what this darn thing is. Bloody strange and remains a mystery.

Lorraine wrote: Hi Brian, I wrote to many places years back trying to figure out if I could find an answer for this, but I am not 100% what some individuals said. I believe one Blimp company “thought” it to be a blimp, but they could not verify this.


Most people were stumped over the object in the pictures.

On better photos, you can see something that appears to be a lightening bolt shooting out from the front of the object.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian. It was some 30 years ago that this happened. As I was walking into my home in Bremerton, Washington when I saw those strange objects in the sky, it was hovering almost right above me.

It was in a northerly direction and a little to the west from where I stood. I ran inside and got my camera and took these 2 pictures.


I'm an 83 year old lady now and when I heard of Art Bells interest in UFOs and I thought he might like to see them.

I Had to look them up in all my pictures and I was surprised again to see how strange they looked.

After the photos were posted, I received emails from people saying it was everything from a Goodyear blimp, some testing a flying car and or a Navy Drone.

Someone actually said it was a UFO. Wish I had put the date on the pictures, but too late for that.


Above Photo: If you look to the end of the object, or left side, it appears to be a lighting bolt, or something of that nature.

My daughter will attach the photos as I have just gotten this lap top computer and I have to type with one finger, so I have a lot to learn.

Thanks for your interest Sincerely.

I would like to extend my many thanks to Lorraine for her kindness and sharing these pictures with us all. But I can tell you for certain, that no one can come up with an answer as to what this object is.

I have tried, I wrote to numerous companies in hopes they might solve this once and for all. But so far, this remains a mystery/UFO !

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment