Saturday, January 10, 2015

Black Triangles UFO Spotted And Filmed Over Morganton Georgia (Pictures) ?


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: May 2, 2008
Time: Daytime sighting.

Hi Brian, on May 2, 2008, I shot three pictures with my new Canon G-9, a very fine camera. As is the case with many photographers nothing was seen in the sky during the shooting.

When reviewing my pictures, I had three objects in the three separate pictures. Two were black triangles and the third was more like a rectangle?

After downloading to my computer, I was amazed at how clear and sharp the photos were.


I will be able to send them to you by e-mail, however I can't seem to be able to put a blow up of each object on the originals in separate boxes.

I can send the 100% enlargements of the objects in each of their own smaller boxes. This would make a total of six pictures.


If you know how to superimpose the smaller pictures on to the full sized originals. I would appreciate help in that regard.


I'm new at pictorials on my computer, so I'm pretty much in the dark and am using trial and error methods (not always successful).

I had tried to call you, but got a fax tone. Hope you are feeling fine now. Sincerely.

Additional Information:

I had the urge to take three pictures with my Canon G-9. Weather was nice, with a few high thin clouds. I like to sky watch, looking for strange objects and have seen many, but without my camera.


I went out to the deck on the north side of the house, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I went ahead with taking three random shots, one northeast, one north and back to the northeast for the final shot.

Loading on to my computer there appeared three objects, two black triangles and one unknown form. Also barely visible were a number of black dots, two of which were relatively easy to see on the first picture from my northeast position, (the one with Chestnut Oak trees in view).


Needless to say, I was shocked to have captured all of these objects in a time period of two minutes. The times on the camera clock were 18:17 and 1818, EST. I'm having difficulties sending the three pictures and close-ups of all three at one time so I'll have to send each picture separately.

Best regards to you and all of your readers.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I recall a picture with three triangles. As with the white round lights they travel in packs. seems.

    ReplyDelete