Saturday, December 6, 2014

Boomerang Shaped UFO With Lights Making Low Groan Over Puerto Vallarta Mexico


Date:  November 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 1:18 a.m.

Hello, I'm currently in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and on November 30, 2014 approximately 1:18 a.m., I saw an object moving in the clear, night sky some 300 feet above the bay.

Boomerang shaped, the leading edge had lights,windows inside the edge of the V shape. I almost fell over my balcony thinking, this isn't right.

The boomerang was flying bow forward, not point into the wind. So slow it was, but not entirely silent. A low groan, I heard, felt. Again, so slow and gliding effortlessly.

It turned to sea and no lights were visible anymore. The whole thing was about 25 seconds.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment