Thursday, December 25, 2014

7 Orange Objects/Lights Seen Flying Over Spokane Washington


Date:  December 24, 2014
Time:  Evening.

I came across this website to see if there was anything online to support what I witnessed. On December, 24 2014, I also saw about 7 objects moving slow (compared to other objects that might move in the sky) that were orange in color.

They also vanished off in the distance. They did not travel together and there was probably a 30 second to 1 minute break before the last 1 - 2 passed through. I went outside to see if I could hear any sounds coming from them and heard nothing.

It looked as if they were hovering and gliding at the same time. Very odd, and I do not believe in UFOs and am not one to perpetuate mysteries or unusual sightings to stir ones imagine or support others who may believe or wish to do the same. Their direction was southeast .

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment