Friday, December 12, 2014

Delta Airlines Personal Observes Red/Orange Light Over Hillyard Spokane Washington


Date:  December 12, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hey, I just found this website and after what I saw tonight, I started searching to see if others have seen what I saw and after I saw this page, it looks like I have, but in a smaller scale.

Little bit about me, I've worked for Delta Airlines for a year. I defiantly know what a aircraft looks like in the dark and this was not it.

I saw it from Hillyard in Spokane, Washington and it started up high in the sky and my dog was going nuts.

As it caught my eye, it started out as this red or orange light, then as it dropped it picked up speed and got big, which I then realized because it was so close I thought it was going to crash into the ground, and then it just stopped right beyond my sight then popped back up barely back into view then disappeared.

I've been a believer my whole life, but never seen anything to truly get my attention. I'm shocked now and can tell you something weird is in the sky.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment