Monday, December 22, 2014

5 Bright Orange Lights/Objects Flew Over Auckland New Zealand


Date:  December 22, 2014
Time:  12:05 a.m.

Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: round
Colour of Object: bright orange

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At five minutes past midnight on Monday morning of the  22/12/14, I observed at first three bright orange objects crossing from west to east.

They were not to far apart, but behind each other and moving at a fair pace. I woke my wife up and she also observed them.

While we were still looking at them, another came across, but at a different height, also in the same direction. Then another, but at a different height.

The strange thing was that the first three did not disappear into the distance, but the lights suddenly went out. The other two also disappeared at the same place as the others.

If my wife had not seen it for herself, she would have thought that I was off my head.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment