Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bright Orange Light/Object/UFO In The Sky Over Kerman California (Video Footage)


Date:  November 11, 2014
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.

On November 11, 2014, between 9:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. I stepped out of my garage facing south. I looked up at sky and saw a cloud formation directly above, which caught my eye.

I brought it to the attention of my friend. He then stepped out of my garage and I then heard him say, "what's that?" I looked again and saw a ball of light.

It was bright, orange, and constant. It did not blink or fluctuate. I was facing south and it came from west to east. It was moving slowly.

Then it stopped completely. It then change direction to south. I watched it for several minutes as it shrunk into the distance. Still moving slowly.

It never lost it brilliant glow and did not fade away into the distance. It just vanished and just before it vanished, an orange glowing ball of light fell from it.

It happened in a flash. Then 3-2-1, it vanished. I was able to capture it on video using cell phone. Not a very good video. Just the first 20 seconds of what I saw.

Additional Information:

Just south of the 180 freeway, between Park Ave. and Siskyou Ave. I was facing south. This UFO was no closer than California Ave. and Vineland Ave. at approximately one and a half to 2 miles from my location.

No further than Lincoln Ave and Bishop Ave. Approximately three to 6 miles from my location. I’m more certain about the streets than to distance if you have to go by one or the other.

I have attached video. Not a great one. I captured the object just after we spotted it. Its moving from west to east. At videos end, the object then stopped, it seemed completely for two or three seconds.

Then began moving south. At about same speed as in video. Was able to follow it several minutes due to its brightness. Just before it vanished, like an off switch, it was the size similar to the stars of Orion's belt, due to the distance, of course.

That compared to the size it was on video, it traveled south several miles. Something fell from it. An object that was similar in size, color and brilliance.

No more than 4 seconds, the object turned off, disappeared, vanished completely. Did not fade into the distance. Nor were any clouds obstructing my view nor in the path the object was traveling.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment