Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cigar Shaped UFO Observed Over Hamilton Ontario

Date: July or August 2008
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cigar/Rod.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was waking up from an afternoon nap on the weekend and was looking out my bedroom window, when I saw an odd white rod-shaped craft floating in the the blue sky. It was not steady and it seemed to have difficulty staying in one place and moved around a lot. One odd thing was, while it moved around, the orientation of the object stayed the same (tilted about 15 or 20 degrees).

I also noticed another thing that may be unique, it was hard to watch and focus on and made my eyes water and I have had that experience before. I get the identical kind of eyestrain when I watch an old CRT monitor with a low refresh rate, say 50 Hz or so. I have a lot of experience in computer graphics and displays and let's just say I started in the field before people had cell phones.

One final note, my eyes could not make sense of what I was seeing at the time and I myself refused to believe it until I saw a YouTube video of something exactly like it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment