Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 Balls Of Orange Fire Over Luton UK

Date: December 26, 2010
Time: 10:55 p.m.

Hi there, two friends and I just saw (20:55) 2 balls of fire fly across the sky over Luton about a mile apart from each other and totally silent. After a quick Google I found this below and is a very similar description!

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Two silent orange star shaped objects one behind the other seen by my husband and myself. It was very clear and very exiting and very silent.

Just thought I would let you know!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment