Thursday, December 30, 2010

Loud Sound And Three Bright Lights Over South Elgin Illinois

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 5:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: South Elgin Illinois.
Number of witnesses: 1
Shape of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: A round/oval shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was snowplowing on the corner of Longcommon Parkway and Boews road at the Dell Web Home when my machine broke down. I got out of the machine and heard some loud noises in the sky, they sounded like aircraft jets flying by a high rate of speed.

I looked up at the sky to see if I can see the airplanes and saw these bright lights in the sky. I took out my video recorder to record what I was seeing and zoomed in and those bright lights caught my eyes. It didn't very much seem like a airplane, I just wanted to see if anyone had seen on that particular day. I would like to share my footage with you, please contact me if you have experienced the same thing. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment