Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Four Orange Red Balls Of Light Over Thompson Manitoba

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, there were actually 5 lights, each the size of a bright red star, that appeared for approximately 2 minutes. It kind of looked like the base of the big dipper shifted locations in the sky, when the lady I'm with and myself observed the objects moving in the sky.

We have no idea what they were, but tried to rationalize them as something like a group of helicopters, or other aircraft able to hover and shift locations in the sky quickly.

Though I do have my doubts that something can move that quickly in the sky when I later observed the speed of a commercial plane in the sky (it wasn't close to what these things did.) Anyways, it must be something rational like 5 air force jets flying a Operation Santa Claus practice flight.

Thompson does have a radar observation dome that monitors the sky. I'm sure there's a record of these aircrafts being there. I'm going to attempt to look into it when I return to work.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment