Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 Bright Orange Lights Seen From St. Clair Street Chatham Ontario

Date: December 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

I was wondering what those orange lights were, because I also saw them (yes them, there were four) on the same night December 27, 2010 at about 6 pm; so I Googled it and your site came up.

So I thought I would tell you my experience. I was a riding passenger, front seat with my two friends in the car along St. Clair street in Chatham, on our way to Taco Bell when I noticed four bright orange lights sitting in the sky.

They were fairly large, around the size of a base ball, which I thought to be weird since normally a plane or helicopter is a few small blinking lights no bigger then a pencil point, and they sat maybe five blocks away from one another making an arching line in the sky. They merely just sat there, until we reached our destination and as we got out of the car and watched them as they slowly started to leave, following one another.

We watched them leave until they disappeared behind the trees and buildings, it was perplexing, yet amazing. I wish I knew what it was.

If you do happen to know more about this or know of other sightings like this one, would you mind sending the links or stories my way, because I really want to look more into this.
Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment