Thursday, December 30, 2010

Colored Flashing And Orange Lights Over Ashland Virginia

Date: December 28 to the 29th, 2010
Time: 10:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. then at 2:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Ashland Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 4, 1, 1.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was smoking a cigarette when I saw what I thought was a star at first, then it started moving. I grabbed some binoculars and they were flashing green and red. I then noticed there was two, one was moving on top of the other and then slowly started moving down by the tree line and disappeared. Then I saw another one, so I went to get my dad, and then there was 3.

They formed a triangle until a plane flew by and two of them disappeared, then reappeared once the plane left. After that I saw what I think was a military jet moving very fast towards them and they just stopped. (what I think is they turned into stars or something) My dad went away then I noticed a bigger object that had three bright yellow lights (***) that’s similar to what it looked like.

I went to go get my dad and the big one vanished when we came back. After that it was all simmering down until I saw on the tree-line a lower flying object with very bright pulsing orange lights that followed the tree-line and then flew into the night.

Later around 2:00am I went to smoke another cigarette and I saw one very bright red and green flashing light. This time I went to get my brother and he saw it too. He then took the binoculars and looked around and spotted another one that looked farther away. As we we watching the two, we noticed a third by the tree-line and it hovered slowly down until we could no longer see it.

We continued to watch the two that were still there and it looked like the bigger brighter light started moving towards the little one and then just stopped. They just floated there for about 30 minutes getting dimmer and dimmer. I looked around the woods to see if there was anything, and I thought I saw an alien ( thinking back it was probably just my eyes playing tricks) but I had my brother shine a light over the way and I started walking outside towards it.

I got close and still couldn’t tell, then I noticed the big bright pulsing orange lights by the tree-line again. I pointed at it to show my brother and I started running back to the house. We watched the orange light follow the tree-line again, but was going to opposite direction.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment