Monday, December 27, 2010

Airport Employee Observes Round Blue Light Over FAT Airport Fresno California

Date: December 26, 2010
Time: Evening.

While working at the airport in Fresno, California, I was driving east on the ramp when I noticed a round blue light in the sky. It was coming from north of me and it was traveling at a very high speed heading east, maybe 20,000 feet altitude. I have never seen anything like it before.

I see jets, planes, helicopters coming in and going all day. We even have the 144th Air National Guard fighter wing base and Marine F-18’s on the other side of the runway. So it's not a F-16s, F-15s or F-18s . Is there an explanation for this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment