Friday, December 31, 2010

About 50 Orange Red Lights Over South Of Tunbridge Wells UK (Picture)

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Late evening.

Hi, I live just south of Tunbridge Wells, not too far from Gatwick and just before midnight tonight I let my dog out before the fireworks were due to start for New Years Eve for her last pee of the day. I watched strange orange lights in the sky for about an hour as they flew one after the other in the same direction, with as many as 7 or 8 flying in formation.

I guess I saw about 50 in total over the period I watched from my kitchen door. I am used to seeing planes in a holding pattern waiting to land at Gatwick as I live on the flight path, but they flash red and green. These lights were orange with a bit of red and did not flash. Never ever seen anything like this before and don't want to ever again!

Attached picture, sorry about the quality but tried to take some from my phone which were not very good quality.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment