Friday, December 31, 2010

Orange Lights Over Stoke On Trent UK

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I saw your website after doing a Google search out of curiosity. As the fireworks started to go off signaling New years day, I looked outside and saw 4 of the same strange slow moving silent orange lights that I and my brother had seen on Christmas day.

Two were quite far in front of the others. I live in the Stoke On Trent area and as I'm typing, I have just spotted another one and that makes 6 so far in 12 minutes, all heading in roughly the same direction. Very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment