Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blue Purple Ball Lightens Up The Entire Area Like Day Over Elverson Pennsylvania

Date: December 28, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:45 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Elverson, Pennsylvania. It was around 6:45PM when my dad, my friend and I were outside on the snowmobile (even thought it was dark out) and we saw a super weird blue-purple ball flying from east to west in the sky. It lit up everything around us and looked like a blue daylight. It freaked us out! After a few seconds it blew up into red-orange ash. It was the weirdest and coolest thing I've ever seen! Do you know what this could possibly be?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment