Monday, December 27, 2010

8 Or 9 Yellow Colored Lights Over Rutland/Kelowna British Columbia



Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 7:50 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

I saw about 8 or nine that night. They were all coming from the ground from the same spot. When I first saw them, there was 3 yellow lights, not moving. Within minutes they started moving and many started launching from the same spot, which is very close to me. ( I live in Rutland), Kelowna side of lake. I would love to see photos if you have any. The last one was pink color.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment