Wednesday, September 17, 2014

UFO Follows Frightened Witness On Their Way Home In Patchogue New York


Date:  Mid to late 1990’s (Fall)
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hello Brian, some recent reports in my area got me to relay my experience to someone who knows what to do with the information, as I only reported it to the local newspaper (Newsday) at the time and they treated me like I was some kind of kook having a vivid hallucination, but they at least ran a very small article describing unusual lights reported seen here on Long Island.

I have told family members and a couple of friends as well, but many also think it’s some sort of made up story. I don’t mention it to anyone now as I don’t need the ridicule and I already told the scoffers I don’t care if they believe it or not, because I was there and know it really happened.

This is the long version with all the detail I can remember.

This had taken place around the mid to late 1990’s possibly in the fall, but not yet very cold outside. I was driving home from work around 12:30 a.m. and decided to take the lighter traffic way to get off the Expressway and complete the trip home.

Having gotten off the highway, I’m now sitting at a traffic light and while just gazing out past everything else, a slow moving light along the horizon caught my attention, which at first I thought was a helicopter since it wasn’t moving in a straight line, but instead zig-zagging left and right as though they were looking for something.

The traffic lights now green, so I continue to the next red light a couple of blocks down. The moving object is now closer to my position, but off slightly to my right side, so just for the heck of it, I flashed my high beams a few times to see if they reacted.

Before the light I’m sitting at turned green, this thing made a sharp turn towards me where I started to get a better look at it.

This object was long and somewhat narrow tapering out slightly from front to back with three blinding white lights on each side so that when it came directly towards me, it looked like a row of six lights, but so bright so that either from the side or straight on you couldn’t see much shape, like if someone is shining a flashlight in your eyes at night you can’t see that person much, just the light mostly.

Now I’m traveling alone on maybe a 2 and a half mile stretch of winding road and this object is traveling along the right side of me matching my speed of around 40 mph very low, along the tree line tops, so I slowed a little to see if this was an illusion, but it continued to travel parallel to me for a short time until it must have stopped and crossed over to my left, behind me now, but moving slower.

This is where all six lights were clearly visible again, but soon it continued on a path away from me on my left. I did feel a sense of relief now since they did take notice of me and were making me feel alarmed and uncomfortable, but now it was out of sight.

The road continued with a couple of more turns in it until I got to the main intersection and a red light maybe half a mile from my house. As I’m pulling up to the traffic light, I look to my left and just sitting there suspended almost directly above a house just above the tree tops is this massive long craft with the three blinding white lights.

It was so close, I rolled down my window to listen for any sound and there was nothing, but I could now see two tiny red lights flashing rapidly one above the other between the first and second bright white lights.

Now I am very afraid at this point and feel like I’m in a cat and mouse game and I’m the mouse. Before the traffic light turns green, it starts to move and as it crosses the four lanes of the intersection, makes a 90 degree left turn and slowly moves away traveling a straight line that follows the row of houses along that road.

One last look at it and I could make out that the top line along this craft is extremely flat and seemed squared off not rounded. I walked in the house and was having trouble coming up with words to say to my wife at the door, but said that “I think I just saw a UFO”and that it was just down the street and I wanted her to come see it so I had a witness.

She said “no way!” and locked the door behind me, which made me a little angry, but we had small children at the time asleep in bed so I understood. Since then I don’t look for any lights in the sky, don’t want to see any, and advise people I do speak to about this to never flash your light at anything you see in the sky at night.

Thanks for reading this letter.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment