Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bright Glowing Orange Lights Seen Flying Over Deltona Florida


 About 8:30 p.m. I was in my Deltona back yard and observed an orange glowing light move from east to west passing overhead. There was no sound.

A minute later another one passed overhead following the same path. Both continued moving in a straight line until disappearing from view.

Vike Factor Note: I was not sure as to the date this took place on, and I am not able to talk to the person, so I just left it out.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment